COMPREHENSIVE AND EMERGENCY PLUMBING SERVICES IN CALGARY
Owning a property means being responsible for its maintenance and repair. It’s significant to have an experienced plumber you can rely on 24/7 in case of emergency plumbing in Calgary. Neptune Plumbing & Heating Ltd. is a respected and reliable plumbing company Calgary and the surrounding areas with the most diverse and affordable plumbing services.
At Neptune Plumbing & Heating Ltd., we understand how clogged drains and broken or leaking pipes can cause disruption in your everyday life. Our team of certified professionals offer skilled plumbing services for both residential and commercial plumbing, along with repairs and replacements in Calgary. We offer cost-effective, high-quality services that will leave you satisfied and happy.
EMERGENCY PLUMBING SERVICES IN CALGARY
A plumbing emergency can be extremely stressful. Leakages, bursts or blockages in your fixtures need to be fixed as early as possible. Even a slight delay can damage the furnishings and lead to huge repair costs. Whether you have a burst pipe spilling water in all directions, or an overflowing toilet, things can quickly go out of hand when it comes to a fault in any of your water fixtures. It is always good to have an emergency plumber on your speed dial. Here are some of the most common plumbing emergencies:
- Burst Pipe: Overflowing water from a burst pipe can spoil the furniture and furnishings. If you have wallpaper, you need to control the water flow immediately to save your tapestry.
- Overflowing Toilet: An overflowing toilet can cause a situation of complete mayhem. This can happen either due to a broken float mechanism, a clog or worse, both together. It is important to act fast.
- Water Heater Failure: Your water heater breaking down can cause a lot of inconveniences. There are many reasons for your water heater breaking down. There could be a fault in any of its components. Neptune Plumbing & Heating Ltd. is competent to repair and restore your water heater without any delay so that you have an uninterrupted hot water supply.
- Frozen Pipes: Frozen pipes can prevent the water from reaching the taps and outlets. At Neptune Plumbing & Heating Ltd., we have years of experience in fixing frozen pipes.
- Vital Water Outlet Broken: To have a broken faucet or fixture can cause a lot of distress. The water flowing out of a broken outlet can quickly get out of control. It is therefore advised to get professional help.
WHAT TO DO DURING A PLUMBING EMERGENCY
In case there is an emergency plumbing problem, then you can do the following to reduce the damage:
- Shut off the main water valve. Just when you notice a major problem within your home, such as burst pipes, it is prudent to shut off the main water valve to your home.
- Always keep your plungers handy. They can help you remove clogs and blockages immediately.
- Get a professional to repair a leak quickly.
- Do not use chemicals.
- Move all decor items, furnishings and fixtures away from the site of the water spill.
When it comes to a plumbing emergency, it is always advisable to rely on a professional for help. Getting a novice to do the job can cause further damage. You may also find several self-help videos on the internet. It is important to keep in mind that a plumber is trained and experienced in performing the job efficiently and safely while taking all due care and caution. Call us to know more about our emergency plumbing services in Calgary.